The Z4eX Meets the latest Dr. Clark Specifications
Made by actual degreed electronic engineers on an ISO-9002 SMD assembly line to military level testing and quality control. Absolutely guaranteed to produce the EXACT output specified by Dr. Clark. No guessing if it was made right!
THREE FREQUENCIES: 30kHz, 2.5kHz and 15Hz
- 0.25v positive offset, STABILIZED WAVE TECHNOLOGY
- Low battery light (a FIRST on a three frequency zapper!!). Our low battery light is operated by a dedicated precision voltage monitor integrated circuit, not “generic parts”.
- Compact (3″x2.5″x1″), easy to use design with STANDARD BANANA JACK OUTPUTS
- Easy to access battery compartment, with simple snap in replacement. Battery holder is keyed so putting the battery in wrong is impossible, with the added protection of a reverse polarity diode, to protect against battery reversal.
- Included 6″ copper handholds with lustrous finish and finely beveled edges (NO SHARP edges here!!)
- EXTRA-FLEXIBLE LEADS with easy to use banana plugs and alligator clips for attaching zapper to copper handholds.
- Conductive, elastic wrist straps with coil cords and removable plugs are also available, please see below.
- Lifetime warranty included – have peace of mind in the quality of your zapper.
- Components used are of a much higher tolerance (1% resistors, 2% capacitors) then competitive units, making for a MUCH MORE PRECISE OUTPUT.
- High-quality custom poly-carbonate label.
Add $13 to your order if you require wrist-straps IN ADDITION to the copper handholds
Add $8 to your order if you require wrist-straps INSTEAD of the copper handholds
Micro circuitry makes this small and ergonomic custom molded case possible. Built with great care and lots of engineering time, no detail has been overlooked. This is a superb execution of Dr. Clark’s Zapper, mass produced by real engineers at a very low price so that anyone that wants to experiment with one, can do so with high confidence.
This is a green product, contains no lead and is made with the preservation of our environment in mind!
Unit operates on a standard 9 volt battery.
Please note, unit does not ship with battery