Our Mini Zapper Meets the Latest Dr. Clark Specifications
Our Products are made by actual degreed electronic engineers on an ISO-9002 SMD assembly line to military level testing and quality control. Absolutely guaranteed to produce the EXACT output specified by Dr. Clark. No guessing if it was made right!
- 30 kHz positive offset (to latest specs, 0.25v) square wave with 50% duty cycle
- Reverse voltage protection
- Flexible, hardwired leads with easy to attach, strong gripping alligator clips for connecting to pipes or optional electrodes.
- Included 6″ copper pipes with lustrous finish and finely beveled edges.
- Easily accessible battery compartment (no tools needed to replace the battery)
- High-quality custom polycarbonate label
Micro circuitry makes this small and ergonomic custom molded case possible. Built with great care and lots of engineering time, no detail has been overlooked. This is a superb execution of Dr. Clark’s Zapper, mass produced by real engineers at a very low price so that anyone that wants to experiment with one, can do so with high confidence.
This is a green product, contains no lead and is made with the preservation of our environment in mind!
Unit operates on a standard 9 volt battery.
Please note, unit does not ship with battery.